The Museum is run entirely by volunteers.
These volunteers assist with activities such as:
- Attending the museum during opening hours
- Sit on the acquisition and cataloguing committee to review proposed new acquisitions to our collection and to help with the work of cataloguing our collection
- Set up new exhibits
- Assist with family history enquiries
- Assist with historical enquiries
- Assist with administration
- Help with the State Battery in Coronation Ave.
Members of the Society
Members are volunteers who assist with carrying out the Societies objectives.
They pay an annual subscription of $15.
If they wish to receive the newsletter, there is an additional charge of $12 p.a.
The Society welcomes enquiries from anyone interested in joining, please contact the secretary.